Child Adolescent Psychiatrist - Regional Director - Stark County
Akron Children's Hospital - Physician Recruitment
Location: Akron, Ohio
Internal Number: 6635
Ohio-based Akron Children's Hospital seeks an Outpatient Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist to lead its Stark County regional Behavioral Health Center. Akron Children's Hospital is the largest pediatric healthcare system in Northeast Ohio and is ranked among the best children's hospitals by US News and World Report .
This integrated healthcare delivery system includes:
* Two free-standing pediatric hospitals
* More than 900 providers, who manage 1,000,000+ patient visits annually
* A network of more than 60 primary and specialty care locations
* Partnership with an established team of child and adolescent psychiatrists affording exceptional work-life balance
* Active involvement in medical student, resident, and fellowship education academic appointment at Northeast Ohio Medical University (NEOMED) is available and commensurate with experience
* Research and innovation available through the Rebecca D. Considine Research Institute and partnerships with NEOMED and local universities
* An attractive compensation and benefit package
Requirements include MD or DO degree, board eligibility/certification in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and the ability to obtain an active medical license in the state of Ohio.
Akron Children's Hospital is set in the beautiful Cuyahoga Valley, just minutes south of Cleveland. From major league attractions to small-town appeal, the greater Akron area has something for everyone. The area is rich in history and cultural diversity, and provides a stimulating blend of outstanding educational, cultural and recreational resources. This four-season community will have outdoor enthusiasts thrilled with over 40,000 acres of Metro Parks for year-round enjoyment. Northeast Ohio has become a premier destination to work, live, play, shop and dine!
Interested candidates may contact Jane Hensley, Physician Recruiter at 330-543-3015 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit our website at www.akronchildrens.org.
Akron Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
EEO is the law, please click/copy paste the link below to learn more:
Since 1975, the American Association for Physician Leadership has helped physicians develop their leadership skills through education, career development, thought leadership and community building.
Now more than ever, physicians are leaders in their organizations and communities. The American Association for Physician Leadership® maximizes and supports physician leadership through education, community, and influence.