The Program Coordinator is responsible for program assessment, planning, organizing, implementation, performance improvement, education, community outreach and pre-hospital education in acute coronary syndrome (ACS) care.Â The Program coordinator works in a multi-disciplinary role and acts as the facility's liaison with EMS and EMDS to promote quality in clinical practice for a specific patient population.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1) Coordinates and oversees the program in collaboration with the Program Medical Director
2) Maintains responsibility for knowledge and skill of clincal requirements in nursing specialties
3) Provides accurate and timely data to the appropriate committees and identifies opportunities for improvement in conjunction with Performance Improvement
4) Collects data and oversees processes for data collection
5) Responsible for the initial and ongoing education of the hospital staff and development of contents in compliance with mandatory standards
Since 1975, the American Association for Physician Leadership has helped physicians develop their leadership skills through education, career development, thought leadership and community building.
Now more than ever, physicians are leaders in their organizations and communities. The American Association for Physician Leadership® maximizes and supports physician leadership through education, community, and influence.